GoFetch Health members use the service for a number of issues. Here are just a few common use cases
- Urgent Health/Emergency Concerns - Aren’t sure if you should bring your pet in? Is it okay to wait or should you go to an emergency clinic?
- Behaviour - Have a dog that won’t stop barking or pulls on a leash?
- Nutrition - What’s the best food for your pet? What are alternatives for fussy eaters?
- Health - Does your pet have a chronic condition? Or perhaps you have heard your pet’s breed is prone to certain medical issues?
- Lifestyle - What’s the best toys to keep an energetic dog distracted?
These are just a few areas that they can help in. As always, if a concern requires you to visit a clinic, the GoFetch health experts will let you know.